Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sanjay Dutt "unhappy" with Ameesha's Outfit

Bollywood celebrities are better known for their dressing style at events without any boundary. When Sanjay Dutt tried to show unasked aid and care for actress Ameesha Patel, he learnt a lesson.

Sanjay Dutt's concern and protectiveness were not welcomed by the actress, who is like his sister. The upset actor did not attend the event he was invited for at Goa last weekend and came back to Mumbai.

Sources said that Munna Bhai actor learnt a lesson for showing caringness towards Ameesha. The actress had come to Rohit Dhawan’s sangeet ceremony wearing a skin revealing chaniya-choli. Dutt, who is a traditional boy and protective about women dignity, felt uncomfortable to see her in such outfit and asked her to cover up.

Even the actor took her veil (dupatta) and covered her shoulders to make her look decent at the traditional event. However, it did not go down well with Ameesha and thing turned different.

Dutt had never imagined that Ameesha, who he thinks like his sister would react in a negative way. She told, "Who are you to tell me such things". She said it was none of his business.

The upset actor was stunned to see the behaviour and walked off quietly. He came back to Mumbai without attending the wedding ceremony. When asked the actress, why she behaved like this, she said that Dutt had touched her inappropriately.

Clarifying the issue, Dutt said, I have always thought of Ameesha as a sister. I would’ve done the same with my sisters Priya and Namrata if I felt they were dressed unsuitably at an event. I would never disrespect a lady. I have never ever done that in my life. Moreover, I have always tried to help Ameesha. If she has been saying these things about me, I will lose respect for her and she will lose a well-wisher".

The thing between Dutt and Ameesha went wrong after he refused Ameesha's two offers recently. In fact, Ameesha had offered him two films directed by David Dhawan and another by Priyadarshan under her production house. But, he had refused both the offers citing unavailability of dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment